Hi! I'm Paula Rak. Welcome! I'm so happy you stopped in!
Allow me to introduce myself... and I'll give you the "business" version first!
I am an executive leader with expertise in operations and technology-production management in the Financial Services Industry. I am Proficient in building high-performing and engaged teams, delivering process improvements, and streamlining business processes. I also graduated as an ICF certified Life Coach
For years I have provided leadership within a highly regulated industry focusing on risk mitigation and compliance. I am a team member engagement enthusiast. Finally, I consider myself a skilled developer of business talent with an emphasis on leadership development.
So that’s the resume version... But who am I really? I am a woman who has worn many hats in life. My corporate career is extremely fulfilling, and the variety of roles I have held all included leadership development, mentorship and coaching as a central accountability. While I love my corporate life, I have decided to focus more of my time and attention on the very best part: working with people just like you.
I have been married to Jeff, my best friend, for over 30 years. We were blessed with an amazing son, and today we continue to be grateful for him, and so very proud of the young man he has become. When I am not working, Jeff and I love to fish and play golf, or putter around in a kayak. On rainy days, you can find me with my nose buried in a good book. We have two dogs; a neurotic Golden Retriever, and a fearless miniature dachshund. Never a dull moment with these two!
I am a Cancer survivor. Battling a serious illness takes a toll on a person, both physically and emotionally. I know first-hand just what it is like to navigate the emotional and physical challenges associated with a serious illness.
I have a particular passion for helping people realize their goals in their personal lives, and in their careers. I enjoy helping my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back or standing in the way of success. "Real Life" is too short to be unhappy, unsure, scared, or unfulfilled. Let me help you develop and implement better ways to achieve your personal dreams and goals and live your best life. I believe that people can do whatever they want to do, especially with a proper coach.
I invite you to set up a session so we can create brand new possibilities for you. Let’s do this!
Life Coaching for a Better You
Trauma and Recovery
Health and Wellness
Happiness & Achievement
- Navigate Cancer diagnosis
- Break old cycles
- Learn to be open to new possibilities
- Re-frame patterns of thought & behavior
- Get the guidance and support you need
- Develop healthy patterns of self-care
- Focus on positivity and joy
- Get crystal clear on what you want in life
- Get the tools you need to reach your goal
- Live the life you've always wanted
- Identify sources of unfulfillment
- Find true happiness
- Identify passion
- Find your true purpose in life
- Find common ground
- Create a "home" for one other
- Support each other along the way
- Build Trust
- Break unhealthy repeat patterns
- Learn how to manage your expectations
- Identify your Leadership Brand
- Enhance your Leadership Impact
- Improve Personal Engagement
- Grow Leadership Confidence
- Uncover leadership 'flat spots'
- Develop Executive Presence
- Build stronger, more resilient relationships
- Support healthy self-esteem and confidence
- Support growth and development
- Mutual understanding in a busy world